Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Years Eve and the Snowball dance.

On New Years Eve, my step-dad, my older brother, my younger brother, and I played Magic the Gathering.  The younger left after the first game, which I believe my older brother won.  For something epic, I went 2 vs. 1 (me being the one) against a deck destroyer and a red deck (generally associated with spells that deal damage to target creature or player) using a deck that kills you with poison, which is faster then dealing damage.  I only barely won that one.  But if you don't know/like the game, then it was pretty boring.  We didn't do very much for New Years Eve.

On Saturday, however, there was the Snowball dance.  I went with Athena, and we had a lot of fun.  Except when some remixes came up that had a LOT of bass.  That gave me a headache.  Twice.

When we arrived at the dance, we were one of the first one's there, so we went and sat down at a table.  Once more people started coming, we noticed one thing:  almost everyone that was there was in choir, amounting to about 40-50 some people.  There were some who weren't, but almost everyone was.  We voted for the king and queen of the dance, and the guy I voted for was chosen, but not the girl (I don't think I could have voted for myself, and Athena wasn't on there so I picked someone else I knew).  In all, it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment