Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas time

I know it's late, but MERRY CHRISTMAS!  I was busy on Christmas since we had to leave for Denver.  It was a five hour drive, but it was interesting to be in Denver.  We went to Denver because my mom and step-dad were being sealed in the temple!  I wasn't able to watch it, but I wish I could have.  To clarify, a temple sealing is something that is sacred to us (LDS).  You need a temple recommend that lets you go into the sealing room.  I can get a temple recommend, but not to go into the sealing room.  Anyway, afterwards, we explored Denver.  Nothing exciting really happened while in Denver.

We are home and on Saturday, there will be a dance at the school if I heard this right.  Normally, I would not have gone at all.  However, since I have a girlfriend, I will be taking her to the dance.  I bet it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment