Thursday, January 23, 2014

With Trivial things out of the way...

      I don't know how many people actually liked the last one, but if you didn't I can see why.  I just needed to get that out of my mind.

      I am doing much better now, other than my grades which I am working on getting back up.  The reason, My grades are related directly to my time on the computer and consoles (unless that tv is used little).  All A's: I get 3 hours and an extra privilege (I have yet to reach that).  All A's and B's:  3 hours.  Any C's: 2 hours.  One D: 1 hour.  2 or more D's or an F.  Zero.  I have one D+ which should be fixed by today.

      But I guess that is trivial too.  Being a guy, I don't feel as if there is much that goes on worth noting in my life, but I guess there are some.  My two brother's, my step-dad, and I watched how to play SSBB like a man, and it was hilarious.  It actually made the whole game a lot more fun.  Except rule 12: No Marth.  I don't like that rule.  He's my best character, and no, I am not unstoppable with him.  Though I'm pretty good one-on-one with him now, after watching a video on how to play him.
      We us Final Destination as the map with 3-5 minutes, and then it's a 4 player free-for-all.  It is chaos.  And hilarious when you try to kill a falling person and kill yourself in the process.  Which is why it is more fun.  The difference is, we aren't playing to win.  We're playing to be manly (and I use the least manly character according to whoever made the video T.T (The sandbag, a bob-omb, and a toad were higher than he was!))  But still, it was fun.

      Last night, the temperature dropped to about 4 degrees Fahrenheit.  Now, our house has a bad time trying to keep heat inside.  As a result, although the upper portion of the house is usually warm, the basement is cold.  Although it is really nice in the summer.  Then the downstairs if for if you want it to be cooler.  This ties into it, but I have a hard time trying to sleep upstairs, because of the sounds and the lights.  But I have enough covers on my bed (two quilts) so I was just fine.  But still, 4 degrees!

      Again, I apologize if The last one was more annoying than anything, but I needed it off my mind.  It actually is off my mind for most to all of the day now.

...I can now focus on what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment