Monday, January 20, 2014

Oww. Right in feelings.

      That last was long over due.  The last bit of information on it was from the fourth, but I have not had time to finish it.  From there to now, things have gotten worse...

      Athena was being annoyed with people constantly obsessing with our relationship (note that we live in a small town, and there isn't much to do here.).  I decided to try and stop it, and being the nice guy I am, I thought of something that would work for most people: ask them nicely to stop.  I got this idea when I asked a few guys in choir to, and they stopped.  It soon appeared that she wasn't annoyed, and, seeing that I wasn't hearing it with her around, and it didn't bother me (I learned how to stop listening to people if I need to, but it didn't bother me at all), so I figured everything was fine...and then, there was yesterday.

      First off, I need to start with the day before yesterday.  On that day, I was told by my sister, who was  told by her friend (and the reason I dismissed it) that Athena didn't like me any more, something like that.  That didn't prove to be true.  However, yesterday felt like I was shot with an arrow.  Athena comes up to me before school start and, without her reasoning just yet (it comes later) tells me that she needs to break up with me.  *Arrow pierces heart*  By the time that home room came, which is after second hour, she comes in because she had something to work on for English class.  My teacher needed to be more strict,  so the day before, she told us that we were to be quiet until the last five minutes out of twenty.  So I told her when she tried talking to me, said whatever, and then talked to her in the last five minutes, and got the reasoning for having to break up with me.  (these are not listed in most to least important)  1.  The students continuing to obsess over our relationship was driving her crazy,  2.  She also had other guys she liked and said it wouldn't be fair to me (understandable, and I forgot to mention that she also said she wasn't going to be dating until college) 3.  She didn't want the relationship ruined by High school.  It made the pain the less.  But only for a little while.  We're both still friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry, Adam. I thought you guys were cute, and I feel bad that you two had to break up.

    ReplyDelete