Monday, March 3, 2014

      Last week felt like a long week.  I had a lot of homework, so I haven't been able to get on, and I also didn't have enough time to post anything.  I try to put in some time to blog but I don't always get it.  Lets see...next thing on my list...Oh yeah, that's right:  Since I can't really upload video's from this computer (too many people use the computer) I decided to, after my older brother found it, look at twitch.tv.  Since I get to do live recording, it is something that will work for me.  I'm currently doing Civilization V, and I am RawObliteration.  I tested it just yesterday and it worked out perfectly.  I think.  I'll need to check out my video to see how good the quality was and if I need to up the frames per second.

      You know how they say time flies when you're having fun?  I have a good example.  I was playing with my uncle in Civilization V, and what felt like maybe fifteen minutes was actually four hours.  I was awake until two in the morning.

      We have two really cool missionaries!  They come over the first Saturday of the month for dinner (my mom signed up for it).  They both love video games, one more towards first person shooters, the other, after asking questions, seems to like the same games I do.  For me, that's mostly real-time/turn-based strategy games.  He also likes Magic the Gathering, and I love that card game.

      In school...too much drama.  I tend to have friends who have absolutely nothing to do with drama, which means I don't have many friends, and I'm also picky with the people I have as friends, which also goes with not having many friends.  The upside: they are all quality friends.  They all hold (except one) have the same standards as I do, so I can have a lot of fun with them.  Three I only get to talk to (one of them being the one not holding my standards), but the other one I play with when I can.  Being in different time zones doesn't help, but it doesn't interfere with fun.

      If anything interesting comes up, I'll be sure to let you guys know!  *begins using sir voice*  Have splendid day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment