Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Me and Confrontation...

      I have been busy the last week, and have not had much time to do this (I prefer to blog when it is more private).

      What is one thing you really don't like to do that isn't fun, but necessary?  One of mine is confronting people, unless it is family or really close friends.  Today, I will be doing just that: confronting a friend.  The reason is that I can't be friends with them anymore, because the language the person uses doesn't help my mood.  Swearing.  Swearing is a big annoyance to me, and that is the reason.  So today will not be the best of days.

      I also have been sort of busy and not recording for my youtube account, because 1.  I need it to be quiet and 2.  Family is more important to me, and my younger brother has been waking up the same time as me so I've been spending time with him.  To me, that is more important than some silly video.  Even if he drives me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment