Saturday, October 26, 2013

Double finish

        The last thing I can think of saying about my self is that I was introduced to video games at a young age.  So I do have an obsession with them, but not nearly as bad as it was.

        With my friend, I fixed more than I damaged, thankfully.  He and my brother are talking more now, and I have to say, though causing damage didn't really make me feel good, I felt better after seeing what happened after telling my brother my mistake.  As I said, sometimes to do something you right, you have to do something stupid first.  However, there were better ways I could have done it, and I'm not proud of the way I did it, but I am happy of the finishing outcome.

        Thinking about friends, I am understanding more of why some people wouldn't like Braxton, but I hope I know what I can do to help him.  It would make me happy to do so.

Also:  I'll probably never ever finish about myself, but to add on, I'm a Whovian.

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope there's more posts to come. =) Tell us more stories. and also, Daws read your blog and he didn't know it was yours until he went to my blog and found out it was lol. xD

    ReplyDelete